Design, calculate, and list material for fire sprinkler, remodel and installation projects. Review CAD drawings and material lists for accuracy and completeness.
Fire Sprinkler Designer
Sprinkler Design Manager
- Prepare code compliant fire sprinkler design drawings using Auto-CAD with Hydra-CAD Overlay.
- Read and interpret architectural & mechanical engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Complete site surveys and identify coordination issues and solutions.
- List material for ordering and fabrication.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills to include Auto-CAD, Hydra-CAD, Hydra-LIST and Microsoft programs.
- Able to perform field surveys.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. Auto-CAD experience. NICET Licenses preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Auto-CAD knowledge. Ability to work in teams or independently. Knowledge of NFPA 13 standard.