Design fire projects, review CAD drawings, review bid and final cut build-outs for accuracy and completeness.
Fire System and Alarm Designer
- Prepare code compliant fire alarm design drawings using Auto-CA.
- Read and interpret architectural & mechanical engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Complete site surveys and identify code issues and solutions.
- List materials for ordering and fabrication.
- Attend Coordination and progress meetings.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills to include Auto-CAD and Microsoft programs.
- Working knowledge of Hydra-CAD a plus.
- Able to perform field surveys.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. Auto-CAD experience. NICET Licenses preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Auto-CAD knowledge. Ability to work in teams or independently.